Activities and Funds Management
Activities of Branches:
- Every unit of the Open heart Social Organization & Charitable Trust will have to work as per guidance and supervision of the Head Office of the Organisation.
- All units will function according to bye laws of the Trust board of head office only.
- All units shall convene meetings at least four times in a year.
- They have to conduct Health Camps, Awareness Camps, Blood Donation Camps and Eye camps at free of cost.
- They have to coordinate with officials of State/Central Governments to ensure schemes of the Government reach the public at the grass root level.
- To conduct Sports Meet and encourage Sports activity for the youth.
- To promote Self Help Groups and create self employment opportunities and guide them to be self sufficient in their endeavors.
- To conduct public programmes to promote personal and national integrity in the minds of the all citizens.
- Donations would be collected to meet the administrative expenses from those who willing to donate on their own.
- All accounts should be operated through bank only.
- Treasurer of Head office and designated person of branches will compile all accounts and submit them to the Trust board.
- Cash receipts to be given for all the donations and obtain vouchers for all the expenses of the trust without any omission.
- All accounts will be audited by the Auditors appointed by the Trust Board.
- The meetings and functions will be presided over by the President in the resence of other office bearers of the Head office/Branches.
- Board of Trustees will be the chief guests of these meetings.
- The Committees should send all the photographs, Video CDs and news items to the Trust Board immediately after the meetings / functions are over.
- No Meeting should be conducted based on caste, creed, religion and political affiliations. The meetings should be arranged based on social development of down trodden / under privileged in the society without any bias.
- Meetings should be conducted at the village levels.
- The meetings should be organized to achieve social development by way of removing Social evils amidst the society and make every citizen to be self sustained.