What we are:
Openheart Social Organisation & Charitable Trust is a social service organization rendering services for the upliftment of the poor, downtrodden, underprivileged and needy in the society irrespective of caste, creed or religion and is apolitical.
1. To create awareness among the people about the Services of Mother Teresa.
2. To provide free education and employment opportunities for the underprivileged.
3. To propagate and build brotherhood, social and religious harmony among the people without any restrictions.
4. To create awareness to safeguard natural resources and environmental protection.
5. To propagate and impart knowledge and ill effects of all abuses and behavioral changes of the youth.
6. Plant trees to check global warming.
7. To educate people to eradicate corruption and change in the society.
8. To encourage youth to ensure active participation in social service activities.
9. To create awareness about human rights and utilization of the same to a grater extent.
10. Welfare of the orphans.
11. Supply of Medicines, Hearing aids and Visual aids etc to poor people.
12. To provide Tricycles, Callipers etc to the handicapped.
13. Relief / Rehabilitation of victims of natural calimities.
14. Sanitation including community toilets etc.
15. Awarness about Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome ( AIDS ) / Treatment and rehabilitation of persons suffering from AIDS.
16. Awareness camp / Seminar / Workshop on issues related to Oldage problems.
17. Awareness camp / Seminar / Workshop on issues related to Widows & Orphans / Destitute.
Who can be a Member?
Those who interested to serve the society can become members.
Who can be a Volunteer?
Volunteers are dedicated service minded who could involve themselves in the day to day life of the needy and downtrodden in the society.
How to become a member:
Anyone who wishes to become a member can fill the application and submit the same at the Head Office or through online.
The Trust Board has the authority to enroll or remove any member without assigning any reason.
Appointment of Office Bearer
The trust board has right to appoint office bearers for head office and all Branches to be opened in future.
To become office bearer, you have to download the form in the below link and take a printout, fill all the details and attest your recent passport photograph in the given box. Then send it to the head office address.
Duties and Roles
Duties of Volunteers:
- Volunteers are dedicated service minded who could involve themselves in the day to day life of the needy and downtrodden in the society.
- Volunteers would give counseling to the poor and needy, teach them, train them, motivate them, help them and equip them to compete with the trends of the society.
- They will organize and conduct health camps, awareness programs and render voluntary service wherever necessary.
Duties of the Committees:
- The Trust Board has authority to open new Branches across the country as per requirement of the organization.
- There will be a governing body consisting of board members who will advise the organization in their day to day activities.
- All members of the committee shall hold the posts of office bearers for two years from the date of appointment and ends after 2 years automatically. The Trust Board has the right to extend the services of any office bearer without any restrictions.
- The Trust Board has the right to increase or decrease the number of office bearers in the trust or change entire structure. All the office bearers would be appointed by the Trust board.
Different Roles in the Trust
Role of President
President shall preside over all the meetings of the Organisation. He / She will coordinate with the office bearers for the development of the Organisation. All the meetings functions and celebrations of the Organisation arranged by the General Secretary / Secretary will be presided over by the president.
Role of Vice President
In the absence of the president one of the senior Vice Presidents shall preside over the meetings.
Role of General Secretary / Secretary
The meetings will be convened by the general secretary. The General Secretary will record all the proceedings in the minute book and it should be signed by the president and all members of the Trust Board. The General Secretary / secretary will maintain all the records and documents in his safe custody.
Role of Deputy General Secretary / Secretary / Joint Secretary
Dy. Gen. Secretary shall cooperate with the General Secretary and day to day activities of the Trust.
Role of Treasurer
The accounts of the Trust will be maintained by the Treasurer on a day to day basis. All payments and receipts will be recorded in the cash books by the Treasurer. The Treasurer will maintain all vouchers for the expenses after obtaining the signatures of President / General Secretary / secretary. All accounts will be sent to the Trust Board every month by Treasurer in respect of head office and designated person in case of Branches.
Role of Executive Committee Members
The Executive Committee Members expected to follow the directions / instructions given by trust board.
Activities and Funds Management
Activities of Branches:
- Every unit of the Open heart Social Organization & Charitable Trust will have to work as per guidance and supervision of the Head Office of the Organisation.
- All units will function according to bye laws of the Trust board of head office only.
- All units shall convene meetings at least four times in a year.
- All units shall celebrate the birthday of Mother Teresa Memorial Day and arrange public functions in the name of Mother Teresa.
- They have to conduct Health Camps, Awareness Camps, Blood Donation Camps and Eye camps at free of cost.
- They have to coordinate with officials of State/Central Governments to ensure schemes of the Government reach the public at the grass root level.
- To conduct Sports Meet and encourage Sports activity for the youth.
- To promote Self Help Groups and create self employment opportunities and guide them to be self sufficient in their endeavors.
- To conduct public programmes to promote personal and national integrity in the minds of the all citizens.
- Donations would be collected to meet the administrative expenses from those who willing to donate on their own.
- All accounts should be operated through bank only.
- Treasurer of Head office and designated person of branches will compile all accounts and submit them to the Trust board.
- Cash receipts to be given for all the donations and obtain vouchers for all the expenses of the trust without any omission.
- All accounts will be audited by the Auditors appointed by the Trust Board.
- The meetings and functions will be presided over by the President in the resence of other office bearers of the Head office/Branches.
- Board of Trustees will be the chief guests of these meetings.
- The Committees should send all the photographs, Video CDs and news items to the Trust Board immediately after the meetings / functions are over.
- No Meeting should be conducted based on caste, creed, religion and political affiliations. The meetings should be arranged based on social development of down trodden / under privileged in the society without any bias.
- Meetings should be conducted at the village levels.
- The meetings should be organized to achieve social development by way of removing Social evils amidst the society and make every citizen to be self sustained.